Tuesday 12 March 2013

Welcome to Kapow Cycling

























Welcome to Kapow Cycling!

As some of you may know, I already write about my sailing activities, over at kapowsaling.blogspot.com (and available as apps at a few good app stores - use the link mippin.com/app/kapow to get the app on your iPhone, Android or BlackBerry).

2013 has seen a rather abrupt change in my activities - resulting almost entirely from deciding to take part in the 2013 edition of the Etape du Tour. Consequently, all my 'spare' time (or exercise time) is now going in to cycling (well, training, to be precise!), and I don't really expect to have any time for sailing until July!

So... instead of writing blog posts about my sailing activities, I'd write some about my cycling antics, training and equipment instead.

Stay tuned... lots more to follow, and suggestions for posts all welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment